Commercial Window Tinting
Lower Energy Costs
- Vista™ Window Film will boost the performance of nearly any glazing system, significantly reducing energy consumption and peak demand.
- By improving HVAC efficiency, Vista Window Film can deliver annualized energy savings as high as 15% with an average payback within three years!
- Our exclusive Energy Audit process utilizes widely accepted DOE-2 analytics to estimate savings potential for your building.
- This low-cost, high-return energy conservation measure is a significant contributor to building envelope efficiency.
Improve Comfort and Productivity
- By reducing solar heat gain up to 75%, Vista Window Film will reduce unwanted heat gain and eliminate hot and cold spots throughout your building.
- Vista Window Film also reduces harsh glare to create a more comfortable, productive work environment.
Block Harmful UV Rays
- Vista Window Film filters out up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays, helping to protect interior furnishings, merchandise, and occupants from sun damage.
- This protection saves money and can help protect investments.
Avoid Costly Replacement Windows
- At one-fifth to one-tenth the cost of replacement windows, depending on the application, Vista Window Film offers an attractive alternative for improving energy efficiency.
- Vista Window Film delivers up to 7 times the energy efficiency per $1 invested vs new windows, all with a quick, non-disruptive installation.
Control Damage from Broken Glass
- Vista Solar/Safety Window Films and LLumar® Protective Films can help you control or even eliminate the danger and damage caused by broken glass in new construction and retrofit projects.
- Made with thick, heavy-duty polyester bonded by strong adhesives, these films provide an optically clear yet powerful barrier that helps hold the glass in place should impact occur.
Move Closer to LEED Certification
- By lowering energy costs, reducing carbon emissions and improving aesthetics, Vista Window Films can help your building qualify for up to 9 points in LEED certification.
- Visit www.usgbc.org/leed for more details.