Let the Sun Shine In (Without the Worry)
Windows open your home to natural lighting and warmth and views of the outside world. Unfortunately, they also open you up to high energy costs, heat build-up, excessive glare, and the premature fading of interior furnishings.
Residential window tinting is professionally installed using Vista™ Window Film. This window film allows you to bask in the sunlight, worry-free, knowing you’re able to…
- Reduce Your Cooling Costs Up to 50%
- According to the EPA Energy Star Buildings Manual in the United States, approximately half of a home’s utility bills are wasted by loss of heat and heat gain through untreated windows.
- With a thin, virtually invisible addition to your existing windows. Vista Window Film can help you save up to 50% on cooling costs without replacing your windows.
Reduce the Effects of Harmful UV Rays
- Most fabrics, furnishings, and artwork can fade simply by allowing daylight to pass through an untreated window.
- Through our exclusive UV Shield™ technology, Vista Window Film blocks up to 99.9% of all UVA and UVB rays, helping to protect your family and preserve the color of your furnishings, fabrics, and carpets – and help protect fine antiques, woods, and works of art from discoloration and fading.
Let us show you why Vista Window Film is the choice of homeowners throughout Port Arthur, Nederland, Port Neches, Groves, Bridge City, Orange, and Beaumont.
Enjoy the View
- Open your blinds, shades, or draperies and let the sunlight in. In addition to blocking heat, Vista Window Film reduces glare by up to 87%, making it easier for you to watch television or work on a computer.
- Because Vista Window Film is made with ultra-clear, distortion-free materials, you won’t even know it’s there.
Protect Your Home and Family
Safeguard your family and your property with Vista Solar/Safety Window Film and LLumar® Protective Film. This transparent but powerful barrier helps hold the glass in place should an impact occur.